- Ring resizing
- Prong re-tipping or replacement to tighten loose stones
- Gemstone replacement, mounting and assembly
- Chain lengthening and shortening
- Chain repair and soldering
- Clasp repair and replacement
- Earring repair, including post repair and screw-back/post conversion
- Fabrication, including rebuilding settings, gold links, etc.
- Hand and machine engraving
- Finishing services, including polishing, plating and cleaning
The majority of jewelry repairs are handled in our workshop, should we send it back to the designer/manufacturer we will contact you.
Jewelry repair prices vary, depending on the amount of work that needs to be performed and the cost of the materials involved. When we take in a repair, we will provide your with an estimate of the cost and time to repair for your approval.